Terms and Conditions
This website is operated by Bronte Glen Limited
Registered Office: Elite Buildings, Starkey Street, Keighley, West Yorkshire, BD21 1PH, England
VAT No: GB926 1931 20 (all prices on this site are subject to VAT)
Registration No: 06074403
The Terms and Conditions for use of the Bronte Glen website are detailed below and should be read carefully. These terms and conditions and your use of our web site are governed by English Law and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English court. This does not affect your non-excludable statutory rights.
Ownership of Rights
All rights including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to Bronteglen. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non commercial use is prohibited without the written consent of Bronte Glen Ltd. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose.
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual rights in all materials and or content made available as part of your use of this website remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors. The website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and you may download and print the content of the website for such purpose. Any other use of the website without our prior written consent is strictly prohibited.
Liability and Indemnity
We do not exclude or limit our liability of any other person for death or personal injury resulting from our or their negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation. Except as set out above and in relation to our contractual obligations to supply goods and/or services following acceptance of orders placed on our website, neither we nor any of our agents, affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives will be liable in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise for any loss or damage whatsoever in any way connected with your use of the website. We shall not be liable for any indirect, or consequential loss of whatever nature, including damage to software or hardware, loss of data, damage for loss of business, loss of profits, or any other indirect or consequential loss arising out of or in connection with your use of the website (including without limitation, any such loss arising out of or in connection with any order placed on the website, whether or not accepted by us). You agree to indemnify us and our agents, directors and employees, immediately on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you.
Under the distance selling regulations you have the legal right to cancel your order within seven working days. To do so you must give us written notice (including email) within that 7 day period. If you do cancel the order within 30 days any payments made by you will be refunded in full after 30 days. All items must be returned to us in the manner set out in our Returns Policy.
We endeavour to display all items in our current internet range. Goods are subject to availability. We are unable to operate an out of stock highlighting service on the website due to High demands and sudden large orders. In the event that we are unable to supply the item(s), we would contact you to let you know if the goods are out of stock & offer a replacement product or a refund.
Purchase of Products
The basic steps required when placing an order are as follows:
- You place the order for your products on the website by pressing the confirm order button at the end of the check-out process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on the website.
- You will receive an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. The email will be sent to the email address which you enter on the confirmation screen. If you supply an incorrect email address, you will not receive an acknowledgment.
- As your product is shipped from our warehouse we will send you a track & trace link to UK Main Small orders will be sent via the post office and a date will be sent to you so you can trace your parcel progress. Please note that we do not know if a parcel has gone missing until you contact us to inform about an order that you have not received or the parcel is returned to our warehouse.
- Your new purchase will be with you very soon to enjoy.
We reserve the right to:
- modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
- Change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
- For training purposes, some calls may be monitored
- Disclosure of Information: Data Protection
The information on the form you submit will be held and used by Bronteglen Limited in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act for the purpose of order processing, account administration, statistical analysis, business analysis. Your information will NOT be passed on to any third party representatives. If you require any further information regarding this please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We reserve the right to hold back any orders that are suspected of been fraudulent, our confirmation that this is a legitimate order will be on receipt of a Phone call enquiring about the order number with the right details given.
- All prices are plus VAT (where applicable) at the current rates and are correct at the time of publishing.
- We accept online payment in a secure environment by Credit / Debit card which is operated by Sage Pay, or payment can be made through PayPal, we do not see any card details in our office as all payments are processed by Sage Pay or PayPal.
- We also accept payment by cheque or Postal Orders payable to Bronte Glen Ltd.
Delivery Services Information
We offer a standard delivery service through a selection of carefully selected couriers which will take between 3 to 5 working days (Mon. to Fri.) from £3.95.
Orders over £50 inc Free delivery (UK mainland only)
£3.95 3-5 Days - UK mainland only
£6.00 48hr - UK mainland only
£10.00 24hr - UK mainland only
£18.00 Saturday - UK mainland only
£6.00 3-5 Days - Republic of Ireland
£18.00 - Europe (size restrictions apply - please contact office for up to date info on all orders over £100.00)
- We aim to dispatch all orders that are placed before 12pm the same day, orders that are placed after 12pm may be dispatched the following day (mon-fri only).
- We will endeavour to fulfil orders as quickly as possible however, in the event that an item is temporarily out of stock you will receive an email or phone call to inform you when the item can be despatched a replacement item or a refund.
- If you have an order consisting of several items and would like them to be delivered to different addresses, please specify when placing the order. There will be a separate delivery charge for each address.
- All deliveries must be deliverable to the address stated, however, special instructions can be given i.e. deliver to your office, neighbour, etc. We cannot cater for timed deliveries. All delivery instructions must be agreed at the time of placing the order.
- A VAT Invoice will be dispatched with the goods.
- Should you experience any problems regarding deliveries, please contact our Customer Order Hotline on 0844 335 6746
- Postage on all Trade orders starts at £6.50 + VAT for parcels UK mainland only, for larger orders, Roll's or Pallets & ALL EXPORT ORDERS please contact office for up to date prices.
Returns and Refunds Policy
- If you have made a mistake on your order please contact the office and we will arrange a delivery of the correct item and collection of the wrong item.
- To return or exchange a product you may do so within 28 days from the date of purchase.
- The product you wish to return must be returned in a saleable condition and in its original, undamaged packaging. The overall condition of the returned product will be considered when making a refund. The refund will be credited to the card holder's account from which the original purchase was charged after we have received the product been returned.
- Before returning a faulty Product please ring the office to describe the products fault, you will then be asked to email a picture of the fault to the office to determine if it is a genuine fault or misuse of our product. Once satisfied that the fault is ours we will arrange a collection, delivery of a new item or refund.
- Under the distance selling regulations you have the legal right to cancel within 7 days of receipt of the goods. Cancelled items must be returned in perfect condition, unused and in the original packaging. Notice must be given within the 7 day period of cancellation. A full refund will be given on the goods element only.
- If you wish to exchange a product please call our Customer Order Hotline on 01535 662 359
- If you are returning an item due to a fault, in accordance with our refunds policy, we will also refund the delivery charge. If you return a damaged or faulty item from an order consisting of more than one item, we will only refund you the cost of the faulty item.
- Where you are returning an item back within the 7 days cooling off period, please note we will only refund the value of the product and not the delivery charge.